Terms and Conditions: Footy Tipping Competition – The Bridgeview Hotel
1. The promoter is: Solotel Management ABN: 85 498 091 676 whose registered office is at Level 2, 429 New South Head Road Double Bay NSW 2028.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australian aged 18 years or over who complete entry by handing their business card into our Business Card Draw bowl in the Eddy Upstairs Lounge.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating her/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries by one person does not increase chances of winning, and multiple entries will be disregarded.
6. The competition each month closes on the first Wednesday of the preceding month i.e. the May Business Card Draw Winner will be notified on the first Wednesday of June.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are outlined on in venue signage.
9. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. The prize is as listed: $250 Bar Voucher to be spent at the Edinburgh Castle Hotel. The winner must book in a table for 5 or more people within the month of being they are a winner, and the bar voucher can only be used on that night.
11. The $250 Bar Voucher can only be redeemed at the Edinburgh Castle Hotel and no other Solotel Management Venues.
12. The $250 Bar Voucher cannot be redeemed on any other night other the night of the booking. The remaining value of the Voucher cannot be carried over to another night. The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, bottle shop (“takeaway”) sales, gaming or TAB credit. Any remaining value on the voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. This Bar Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
14. The winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Solotel Management and its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by phone call and then email after the Monthly draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Solotel Management will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
17. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
18. Solotel Management’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Solotel Management reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law including but not limited to the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW) and Australian Consumer Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any courts of Australia and New South Wales.
21. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
23. Solotel Management will judge the competition and decide on the winner based on random selection of the entrants.
24. Solotel Management also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Solotel Management will provide only the prize listed at one per month.
26. Solotel Management respects the privacy of individuals about whom we collect personal information. The personal information collected for the purposes of sending you information about Solotel venues. By signing up, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described above.